November 5, 2006

r.i.p.

after spending about 15 minutes to take this photo, i think the web is the most difficult subject i have ever had!

[and a seemingly unnecessary explanation: almost all of the photos i publish are taken with my own sony cyber-shot dsc-t33. but a few ones (like this post's photo) are the work of a fujifilm finepix s9500 which my cousin once had. fewer photos (like next two photos) have been taken with my mobile phone's camera (i started photography with my nokia 7610 and despite its very poor quality, i still take photos with it once in a while). anyway, t33 is a cheap, outdated and weak camera and i can obtain a better one, but i like its simplicity. he's my friend!]

No comments:

 

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging ResourceView My Profile *** Photorama"s ***  | Toplist VFXY Photos