March 8, 2006

gotta be crazy

i was very close to him and taking my photo quite secretly. this is the third photo i took. for the first one, i didn't notice that i had set the flash mode on 'auto'. in this mode the camera itself decides whether to use flash or not. also, it first does a pre-flash which is used to adjust the flash light quantity. so when i pressed shutter button it flashed two or three times quickly and then, finally, the actual powerful and surprising strobe light!! you know, our distance was about a meter or two and suddenly i became absolutely transfixed, thought to myself: "gotta get out again man!"

over. fortunately he was in his very good mood yesterday and simply ignored me. when the class finished he just smiled at me, and i smiled in return. thank you mr. abedsalimi!

No comments:

 

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging ResourceView My Profile *** Photorama"s ***  | Toplist VFXY Photos